Ultrasons Nexodis Gel - 250 ml - Meringer
- ideal for ultrasound, ECG and Doppler examinations
- thick consistency, odorless and colorless
- hypoallergenic and salt-free
- safe for ultrasound heads
- improves image quality
- sold in a squeeze plastic bottle
- available in four sizes: 250 / 500 /1000 / 5000 ml
- Constitution: demineralized water, carbomer, triethanolamine, monopropylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone
* Discounts for this item are only valid for minimum quantities of 100 pieces
|Remark||Store below 35 degrees C, out of direct sunlight, store in a cool, dry place|
Description - Nexodis Ultrasound Gel - Meringe
Nexodis Ultrasound Gel is a premium preparation for professional use. It was developed on a water basis, without the use of formaldehyde. Nexodis ultrasound gel is neutral and totally safe. The gel's hypoallergenic formula is salt-free, non-irritating and does not cause allergies.
This Nexodis ultrasound gel is intended for use in ultrasound, ECG and Doppler diagnostics. It is distinguished by its thick consistency. The preparation does not flow to the surface of the skin and retains its properties throughout the test.
It provides clearer and uninterrupted transmission of ultrasound waves by eliminating the air between the skin and the probe during ultrasound, Doppler ECG or exercise testing. The active substances contained in it do not damage the probe due to the high viscosity and the vacuum technology for its production. During operation, it is not affected by salt in the body and provides comfortable ultrasound.
All the bottles are transparent so that the professional can easily see the level of consumption of the gel. It is made of flexible plastic allowing easy application of the gel by gently pressing the sides of the bottle. The cap with the TIP dispenser function can be opened and closed with just one movement. Thanks to this, the professional has full control over the amount of preparation distributed on the surface of the patient's skin.
This ultrasound gel does not stain clothing or medical office equipment. After the test is complete, gel residue can be easily removed with a paper towel.