Air conduction audiometer - SIBELSOUND 400-A
- Two-channel air conduction with four screens
- Alphanumeric 2x16 type LCD display
- Automatic calculation of hearing loss
- Frequency precision: ± 1% / level precision ± 2% db SPL
- Possibility of connecting it to the audiometry software W50 (on PC)
- Dimensions of the device: 390 mm x 260 mm x 105 mm
- Storage capacity up to 1000 tests in database
Average response time 48 H
|Dimensions||390 x 260 x 105 mm|
|Color||white / blue|
Description - Air conduction audiometer - SIBELSOUND 400-A
The SIBELSOUND 400-A model is a bench audiometer designed by the sibelmed brand. It is suitable for all screening and diagnostic audiometric needs. It offers four types of screening: continuous, alternating, pulsed or amplitude modulation. It allows health professionals, otolaryngology or occupational medicine, to perform audiometric examinations that are both complete and reliable very quickly. This medical device has eleven frequencies ranging from 125 to 8 kHz. It can store more than a thousand tests in DB.
If you are looking for an audiometer that is at the same time complete, ergonomic and at an affordable price, do not hesitate to ask for a quote!