Laboratory microscope - compound binocular - SWIFT SW380B
- Made by the Swift brand
- Wide field 10X and 25X eyepieces
- 6 Types of magnifications up to x 2500
- Interpupillary distance from 48 mm to 75 mm
- Four achromatic DIN objectives
- Siedentopf binocular head inclined at 30 ° and swiveling 360 °
- 1W LED lighting with variable intensity
- Manual condenser, diaphragm and iris filter
- Portable handle
|Dimensions||43.8cm x 33.3cm x 26cm|
Description - Laboratory microscope - compound binocular - SWIFT SW380B
The SW380B professional binocular laboratory microscope is designed by the leading medical microscope brand Swift. This is a medical device dedicated exclusively to laboratories. Highly precise, it offers a detailed view at the cellular level.
This laboratory compound microscope is made up of four DIN achromatic objectives, 30 ° tilting eye tubes and a 360 ° swiveling Siedentopf binocular head, easily adjustable for different inter-pupillary distances while designing the already set focal focus. It is supplied with two pairs of interchangeable glass eyepieces which can be combined with its objectives. It has a very precise focusing system and an LED that transmits light through an iris diaphragm and a standard condenser, with a power supply directly integrated into its base. As a bonus, this medical equipment is designed with an integrated handle which greatly facilitates its movement.