Veroval Blood Pressure Monitor with ECG Function: Automatic Measurement and Heart Rate Recording
The Veroval ECG Function Blood Pressure Monitor is an innovative 2 in 1 device for precise blood pressure measurement and heart rate monitoring.
- Class IIa medical device for optimal reliability
- 2 x 64 memories for personalized monitoring
- Extra-large display screen for easy reading
- Detection of arrhythmias and ECG recording in 30 seconds
- Includes: protective cover, Bluetooth adapter, and 4 AAA batteries
Description - Veroval Blood Pressure Monitor with ECG Function: Automatic Measurement and Heart Rate Recording
The Veroval ECG Function Blood Pressure Monitor is a class IIa medical device, designed by HARTMANN for automatic arm blood pressure measurement, coupled with a mobile recording of an electrocardiogram (ECG). Thanks to its 2 x 64 memories, it allows personalized tracking of blood pressure and heart rate data. The extra-large display screen facilitates the reading of results, which include the date, time, systolic and diastolic pressures, as well as the pulse. The ECG function detects arrhythmias and records the heart rate in just 30 seconds, with two measurement methods. The Veroval blood pressure monitor comes with a protective case, a Bluetooth adapter, and 4 AAA batteries for immediate use.